CBD Oil Dosage
If you have any sort of chronic health condition, mental or physical pains, CBD can be a great alternative solution. CBD oils are widely becoming an effective solution over prescription drugs.
CBD is known to aid a wide range of conditions and ailments without all the side effects.
In order to maximize the benefits of CBD, it is important to practice proper dosages. If you are new to CBD oils, always start with small dosages and increase from there. Always remember to consult with your doctor before starting starting CBD. Read our guide to understand the important factors of CBD dosages and use our calculator to identify your reccomended CBD dosage.
What is CBD?
CBD is categorized as a "natural remedy" by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA). When taken under the right circumstances, CBD is a potent aid for many common illnesses.
In order to achieve optimal benefit, every person needs to identify their optimal dose. The goal is to administer consistent, measurable doses of a CBD-rich remedy as a person is comfortable with. That being said, figuring out the optimal dose of CBD may involve some trial and error.
Standard Dose of CBD?
There is no standard dose of CBD. Remember, everyone is different. The standard dosing may affect two different people in completely different ways.
Every person’s health condition is different in their own unique genetics, tolerance, and general health. There are many important components to take into consideration to identify your standard dose. The basic distinguishers are weight of the individual, individual’s body chemistry, and severity of the condition.
The endocannabinoid system in our bodies is the regulatory system that maintains our mental and physical health. CBD is reacts to that system by binding with various receptors located within cell and tissue systems.
Every person has a different endocannabinoid system, and therefore your "standardized" instructions on a CBD product may not match your receptive needs.
Reasons to take CBD
Each person has their own reasons for wanting to take CBD. Those looking to aid their day to day would differ from those aiding severe debilitating conditions.
- General Health: 2.5-15mg CBD
- Acute (unsure) Pain: 5-20 mg CBD
- Chronic Pain: 40-150 mg CBD
From a health perspective, each individual will require the different dosage dependant on each severity of their own medical issues. There is no established CBD dose. Therefore, simply be cautious with any new health products and know how your body reacts to CBD.
CBD Dosing Calculator
To find just the right dosage for your situation, we highly recommend starting with our standard CBD dosage calculator above.
Remember, this calculator is standardized to the least amount of medicine you can take to feel relief from your symptoms the better.
Increase the dosage gradually and if you feel that the CBD oil isn’t affecting you in a positive way, then you should stop and consult with a medical professional.
Methods of CBD delivery
Our CBD products is available in several different forms. This allows our users to tailor their method of use to their specific need. Here are the most common forms of CBD:
- Vaping: Inhaled vaporized CBD vape oil through a vaporizer. Vaping is arguably one of the quickest ways to feel effects of CBD.
- Sublingual oils: CBD oils and oral sprays are administered by oral consumption. CBD sublingual solutions can also be used by mixing with a beverage. CBD oils and oral sprays are administered by oral consumption. CBD sublingual solutions can also be used by mixing with a beverage. Dropping liquid dosages of the sublingual oils under the tongue for a short period may enhance experiences.The mucous membranes are filled with tiny capillaries, so the CBD is absorbed quickly and directly into the bloodstream.
- Gummies: CBD gummies are available in a rainbow of flavors and take the guesswork out of dosing due to exact measurements. Be aware that gummies aren’t fast-acting but are great tasting.
CBD can be very useful in the aid against many chronic and debilitating conditions. CBD derived from industrial hemp is regulated as a supplement in the United States, therefore CBD products are commercially and legally available.
The important thing is how you take CBD. If you feel any discomfort from a dosage, decrease it immediately the next time you take the CBD oil.