What are CBD pod devices?
We often get asked the question 'can you vape CBD oil'. Simply put yes, CBD can be vaped and used as an effective way to administer your daily dose of cannabidiol. You can vape CBD oil by using a CBD vape pen. We only recommend vaping PG (propylene glycol) and VG (vegetable glycerin) blends of CBD oil.
Are CBD pod devices right for you?
CBD vape pens tend to be small and versatile allowing them to be easily carried in your pocket. They are normally thin stylized tubes or rectangles that are discreet. An added advantage of using a CBD vape pen is being able to easily replace and dispose of the CBD pods. No need to spend time cleaning or refilling your cartridge, simply replace the old with the new.
Each pod has a coil which heats the liquid to its boiling point. This is what creates the vapor that you inhale. This is how the term "vaping" was coined and is commonly used within the industry.
Common terms for CBD vape pens:
- Cartridge - A cartridge which is often called a pod, holds the vapeable liquid. Normally these are designed for single use and can be easily disposed of and replaced.
- Atomizer - The atomizer is a tiny heating element inside the CBD vape pen. It converts the flavored liquid into tiny, airborne droplets that can be inhaled.
- Sensors - Many CBD vape devices trigger a sensor to turn on automatically when you inhale while others require you to push a button to activate the atomizer.
- Battery - CBD devices are often powered by lithium ion batteries. These rechargeable batteries power the heating element. Rule of thumb is the bigger the battery, the longer it lasts.
- Charger - Every CBD vape pen should come with a charger. They typically plug into the bottom of the pen. Often times there will be an indicator that shows when they are fully charged.
Why choose Urbul CBD
Our CBD is derived from 100% organically grown industrial hemp. We work with local farmers in Colorado to ensure all hemp is co2 extracted and thoroughly tested for purity. We will never compromise quality and you shouldn't settle for anything less than the best.
All of our formulations are sent to third party ISO/IEC accredited 17025 labs for additional unbiased testing. We provide a copy of the individual lab results for every product we ship. Additionally, all of our products include a QR code that links straight to the batch lab report of that product. Ultimately, we strive to bring a new approach to hemp CBD products. Our CBD is ethically made with top-quality ingredients. We also carry pure CBD tinctures, hemp infused CBD gummies, CBD vape starter kits, and CBD vape pods. We ship to all 50 states, no prescription required.