We understand that your privacy is important.
This online privacy notice applies to personal information we collect on www.urbul.com or other affiliated websites (the “Website” or “Site”) and describes the types of personal information we collect, how we may use the information, with whom we may share it and the choices available to you regarding our use of the information. We also describe the extensive measures we take to safeguard the information and tell you how to contact us about our privacy practices. We are committed to preserving the privacy of our loyal members, purchasers of our products or services, and the millions of fans and followers who visit www.urbul.com.
1. Collection of Your Personal Information
urbul may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you sign up or purchase for our products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. urbul may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
We may obtain certain personal information (such as name and other contact details) when you choose to provide them through our Site. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information, such as your name, e-mail, phone, and postal address;
- Personal information in content you provide on our Site;
- Payment information, such as payment card details;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Date of birth.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by urbul. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our Website. Accordingly, when you visit our Site, your browser will automatically provide certain information to us. The information we collect in this manner may include IP address, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, dates and times of website visits, and other technical information.
We may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. Through these automated collection methods, we obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. If you wish to disable the storage of cookies on your computer, you may do so using the settings on your browser or device. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Site. For more information on deleting or controlling cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or see “Cookies” section below.
Therefore, it is important to understand that when you access or use the Site through any device, the types of information we may automatically collect about you include:
- Our servers automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Sites.
- We may collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications. We may also collect information about the location of your device and access and collect information from certain native applications on your device (such as your device’s camera, photo album and phonebook applications) to facilitate your use of certain features of the Site.
- We and our service providers may use various tracking technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Site, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of the Sites are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Sites or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
urbul may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly. For example, we may collect information about you when you post content to our pages or feeds on third party social media sites, or if you use credentials (e.g., username and password) from a third party site to create or log into your urbul account.
urbul encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our Site so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. urbul is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of our Website.
2. Use of Your Personal Information
urbul collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Us or our affiliates. urbul may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. Such information is typically used to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Sites and Products;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Manage your account and send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Conduct the transaction you request;
- Offer and provide products and services to you;
- Communicate with you about our products and services;
- Process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
- Display content on our Site, such as stories, product reviews and photos;
- Respond to and communicate with you about your requests and questions;
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Administer your participation in special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions (if you have not opted out of receiving such information);
- Perform data analyses and other processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption or tokenization of personal information);
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services and Site; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
In addition, as discussed below, we use information collected online through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as (1) customizing our users’ visits to our Site, (2) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Site, and (3) managing our business. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our Site, identify users of our Site, and gather demographic information about our users. We use data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our Site, how users navigate through our Site, and how we may tailor our Site to better meet the needs of our valued members.
Please note that we never sell, rent or lease our customer lists to third parties, however we may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. urbul may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services on our behalf, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within www.urbul.com; in order to determine what urbul services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. urbul will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Us or the Site; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of urbul; and, (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our Site, or the public. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
3. Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- We may make our postal address list available to certain third parties we believe may offer products or services of interest to you;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of the Sites or interact with us on third party social media sites, certain information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing;
- Between and among urbul and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, such as the Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest buttons (i.e. “Like,” “Tweet” and “Pin It”), which let you share actions you take on the Site with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
4. Modifying Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user, you may access and update your registration information and your preferences by logging into your account. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time.
You may cancel your account at anytime by logging into your account and then clicking “Cancel My Subscription” on your dashboard.
You may also delete your urbul account, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject titled “Delete My Account” and we will assist you in doing so. We will try to delete your account as soon as possible, but it may take up to fourteen (14) business days for our systems to completely implement this so you may still get correspondences from us during that time.
5. Online Tracking
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Site, such as those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the Site. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these analytics providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the Site.
The urbul website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize urbul pages, or register with our Site or services, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on.When you return to our Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Site features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our Site or the services we offer during your website visits.
7. Advertising, Analytics and Related Services
We may also work with third party social media sites, such as Facebook, to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign, unless you notify us that you prefer not to have information about you used in this way.
For more information about these ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
8. Security of Your Personal Information
urbul secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. Although we make every effort to assure that when any of your personal information (such as your credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption (such as the SSL protocol described above), please note that we are not responsible for any lost, misused, misappropriated, stolen, or fraudulent conduct committed by third parties, either through our site or an intermediaries. You are solely responsible for such risks and should not sign up for our services and memberships if you are not willing to accept such risks.
9. Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with urbul. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party web sites. Visiting these other web sites is at your own risk.
Our Site may contain links to our affiliated or co-branded websites. Other websites may also reference or link to our Site. These other domains are not controlled by us and we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site to read the privacy policies of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
We are not responsible for the content of any third-party website (whether or not they are affiliated with urbul), any use of such websites, or the privacy practices of such websites.
10. Children Under Twenty-One
IF YOU ARE NOT TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THIS SITE.
urbul does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you may not use our site under any circumstance as this Site is not intended for persons under the age of eighteen, and we have no intention of collecting or soliciting Personal Information from persons under the age of eighteen.
Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors. If a child under age of eighteen has provided us with Personal Information, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you become aware that a minor is using our services, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from urbul by contacting us at email@example.com.
12. Site Terms & Conditions
Use of this Site is governed by, and subject to, the legal notices contained in our Terms and Conditions. Your use, or access, of the Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these provisions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE.
14. Notice to California Residents
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Subject to certain limits under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents may ask us to provide them with (1) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (2) the identity of those third parties.
If you are a California resident, you may request this information once per calendar year via a signature required written request to our general counsel, Ryan Noory, Esq. at: Attn: Ryan Noory, Esq., General Counsel, RBNM Group, P.O. Box 93761, City of Industry, California, 91715.
15. Changes to this Policy
We encourage you to periodically review this page to be informed of how urbul is protecting your information.
16. United States of America
17. Contact Us
urbul welcomes your questions and comments. For general inquiries you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ryan Noory, Esq.
P.O. Box 93761
City of Industry, CA 91715